--== BULLETIN POINTS! ==--
- WoW. Lots of WoW.
- Christmas: New PC, Dual Core for all my musical applications.
- Turned 21 in Vietnam, couldn't ask for a more interesting day!
- The rest of Vietnam was good, very mind expanding and eye opening.
- Assassins Creed - that was fun. For about 3 days... pity.
- More WoW.
- Uni begins - honours is mind expanding.
Tying into that is the idea of 'Semiotic Domains', a topic upon which I have been enlightened by a chapter in the 'The Game Design Reader: A Rules of Play Anthology', edited by Salem and Zimmerman, though the chapter is not theirs. I think it has practical applications for the study of videogames.
I'm sure there's more and i've totally forgotten a lot of important details, but it'll all come good in the end.