Thursday 13 November 2008

The unofficial VGC Zombie Survival League wants YOU!


Left 4 Dead looks set to be a runaway success, revolutionising the way we play Co-op games. If you, or a colleague, is interested in coordinating with others to increase your chance of survival in the Zombie Apocalypse, then head on over to the Vintage Game Club Unofficial Zombie Survival League thread and sign on!

Join the fight!

(Also for those interested, we're currently playing through the vintage PSone/PC game Abe's Odyssey, and it's proving to be a veritable goldmine of both videogame design mistakes and triumphs. Join in the discussion anytime in this forum board.)


2 comments:

Daniel Purvis said...

I'm just going to have to call you out here, it's "Oddysee" with two "d"s. Because it's part of "Oddworld". Geddit? Odd. Lol!

ANYWAY.

Love the banner dude ;) Nice job on the grungification. Reckon I might try do one myself, too just for the heck of it.

Ben Abraham said...

* groans.

ANYWAY...

Took me only a half hour, and I'm a GIMP noob, so let me know if you make something better!